Splitter gearboxes are ideal for fitting to diesel motors in order to power several hydraulic pumps. The gearboxes are available in versions for 2-6 pumps and with a number of different ratios enabling the right speed to be obtained for all pumps.
The gearboxes can be supplied in versions with:
- Flywheel housing and clutch for connecting to a diesel engine.
- Fitted BD type overrunning clutch (on the engine’s flywheel side).
- Fitted cooling oil pump for high power outputs (up to 400 kW).
- Connecting flanges for the most common pumps on the market.
- Full-length driveshaft for single shaft drive.
We offer splitter gearboxes from the manufacturers shown below. Click on the relevant manufacturer link for more detailed information.