The DH-1B is a portable water removal device, used to remove free and emulsified water from hydraulic and lubricating oils.
It has its own pumping system which integrates with the oil reservoir.
Oil is passed through a treatment chamber which contains a special absorbent element.
Each element can hold up to 4.5 litres of water before it needs changing. As the element becomes saturated a pressure reading indicates that it requires changing.
- Self-contained portable unit which can be easily moved around the plant from one machine to another.
- The DHB Polyelectrolyte fibre element will absorb approximately 4.5 litres of water and has pressure indication when cartridge needs changing.
- Water can be reduced from up to 2,000 ppm down to 100ppm.
- Helps extend oil life and improve lubricity
- Removes moisture to low levels
- Removes other contaminants by inherent filtration
- Large capacity cartridge
- Portable and easy to use.
- Removal of free and emulsified water from hydraulic and lubricating oils
- Ideally suited to oils below no higher than 68 cST
- For other applications please contact Kleentek UK.
For anything else, please contact us.
|L x W x H (mm)
||535 x 375 x 940
||2,000 - 12,000L
|Applicable water content